6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
During this full-day cycling tour, you'll visit several of Sicily's Albanian-origin towns. Learn about the waves of Albanian immigration centuries ago, and how a handful of towns have preserved their ancestors' language, food, and traditions. Highlights include visits to mosaic-filled, Byzantine-era churches and a ride up to the stunning Lake of Piana, plus a complimentary cannoli tasting.
- A full-day cycling tour of Sicily's Albanian towns
- Learn about one of Sicily's most unique and longstanding communities
- Taste an authentic cannolo, made from fresh ricotta cheese
- Cover more sights in less time on your own set of wheels
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Lunch (possible with an extra)
Departure & Return
Location Name: Sicicla Ecotourism Location Address: Via Onorato 8a Palermo Return Location: Via Onorato 8a Palermo
Departure PointSicicla Ecotourism
Return DetailsVia Onorato 8a
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sicicla
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Monreale e Piana degli Albanesi : Bike & Cannoli
6 to 7 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursTours & SightseeingPalermoCity Tours - SicilyCity Tours - AgrigentoCity Tours - CataniaCategory
Branciforte Palace (Palazzo Branciforte) Tours & TicketsFour Corners (Quattro Canti) Tours & TicketsMassimo Opera House (Teatro Massimo) Tours & TicketsOpera Dei Pupi (Rod Marionette Theatre) Tours & TicketsMartorana Tours & TicketsPalermo Cathedral (Cattedrale di Palermo) Tours & TicketsChurch of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù) Tours & TicketsPoliteama Garibaldi Theater (Teatro Politeama Garibaldi) Tours & TicketsChiaramonte-Steri Palace (Palazzo Chiaramonte-Steri) Tours & TicketsPalatine Chapel (Capella Palatina) Tours & TicketsMonreale Cathedral (Duomo di Monreale) Tours & TicketsMonreale Tours & TicketsMirto Palace House Museum (Palazzo Mirto Casa Museo) Tours & Tickets