12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Spend an unforgettable day exploring Mt Etna, the largest active volcano in Europe, on this day trip from Palermo. See the looming mountain up close and learn about its unique landscapes, studied since the Greek period.
- Day trip to Mt Etna from Palermo
- See the enormous Mt Etna, Europe's largest active volcano, up close
- Learn what has fascinated people since the ancient Greeks began studying the mountain
- Enjoy transportation in a comfortable vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointPick Up From Your Hotel
Return DetailsDrop off to your Hotel
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- OPERATED BY Tour Transfer Sicily
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingPalermoBus Tours - SicilyHistorical Tours - SicilyFull-day Tours - SicilyBus Tours - TrapaniHistorical Tours - TrapaniFull-day Tours - TrapaniBus Tours - AgrigentoHistorical Tours - AgrigentoFull-day Tours - AgrigentoCategory
Four Corners (Quattro Canti)Massimo Opera House (Teatro Massimo)Opera Dei Pupi (Rod Marionette Theatre)Church of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)Mirto Palace House Museum (Palazzo Mirto Casa Museo)Monreale Palermo Cathedral (Cattedrale di Palermo)Politeama Garibaldi Theater (Teatro Politeama Garibaldi)Palatine Chapel (Capella Palatina)Chiaramonte-Steri Palace (Palazzo Chiaramonte-Steri)MartoranaMonreale Cathedral (Duomo di Monreale)Branciforte Palace (Palazzo Branciforte)