9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Spend a day exploring the ancient sights of the Valley of the Temples with this day trip from Palermo. Travel to Agrigento for a quick coffee break (own expense) before visiting the fascinating site for a 1-hour tour. See the temples of Hera, Concordia and Apollo. Take a midday break for lunch (own expense) before stopping at the archaeology museum for a 1-hour self-guided visit.
- Tour Agrigento's Valley of the Temples from Palermo
- Discover one of Sicily's most renowned historical attractions on a full-day tour
- Explore the UNESCO-listed archaeological site and see one of the world's best examples of greater Greece architecture
- Learn about the Valley of the Temples significance from an expert guide; then embark on a self-guided walked through its archaeology museum
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel or port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your Palermo hotel
Return point: Returns to original departure point
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request; make a note in the Special Requirements when you book
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time, and re-boarding time
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- OPERATED BY Tour Transfer Sicily
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "The main road through is wide and the site more accessible than expected." See review
Product code: 16744P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsArchaeology ToursExtremeWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPalermo4WD Tours - SicilySporting Events - SicilyArchaeology Tours - SicilyExtreme - SicilyWalking Tours - SicilyHistorical Tours - SicilyFull-day Tours - Sicily4WD Tours - TrapaniSporting Events - TrapaniArchaeology Tours - TrapaniExtreme - TrapaniWalking Tours - TrapaniHistorical Tours - TrapaniFull-day Tours - Trapani4WD Tours - AgrigentoSporting Events - AgrigentoArchaeology Tours - AgrigentoExtreme - AgrigentoWalking Tours - AgrigentoHistorical Tours - AgrigentoFull-day Tours - AgrigentoCategory
Chiaramonte-Steri Palace (Palazzo Chiaramonte-Steri)Opera Dei Pupi (Rod Marionette Theatre)Palatine Chapel (Capella Palatina)Monreale Cathedral (Duomo di Monreale)Church of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)Palermo Cathedral (Cattedrale di Palermo)Massimo Opera House (Teatro Massimo)MartoranaBranciforte Palace (Palazzo Branciforte)Politeama Garibaldi Theater (Teatro Politeama Garibaldi)Monreale Mirto Palace House Museum (Palazzo Mirto Casa Museo)Four Corners (Quattro Canti)