3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Cover the highlights of stunning, seaside Palermo on this half-day introductory tour. Explore Sicily’s history-packed capital on foot, getting a first-hand peek at its diverse influences and unique Arab-Norman culture. Sample street food in one of the city’s oldest markets, step inside the iconic, domed church of San Giovanni degli Eremiti, and visit the Royal Palace and mosaic-filled Cappella Palatina.
- A half-day Palermo walking tour
- Get an insider’s introduction to the city’s rich artistic and gastronomic heritage
- Cover the main highlights in just a few hours of walking—the ideal overview
- Choose from morning and afternoon tour timings for added flexibility
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointCentral Palermo or at your hotel in located in the center of the city
9 AM up to 2 PM
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Roberta Teresi
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Hald Day Walking Tour Palermo Combining Art And Food
3 to 4 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPalermoWalking Tours - SicilyArt Tours - SicilyHalf-day Tours - SicilyWalking Tours - AgrigentoArt Tours - AgrigentoHalf-day Tours - AgrigentoWalking Tours - CataniaArt Tours - CataniaHalf-day Tours - CataniaCategory
Opera Dei Pupi (Rod Marionette Theatre)MartoranaMassimo Opera House (Teatro Massimo)Mirto Palace House Museum (Palazzo Mirto Casa Museo)Four Corners (Quattro Canti)Palatine Chapel (Capella Palatina)Chiaramonte-Steri Palace (Palazzo Chiaramonte-Steri)Monreale Cathedral (Duomo di Monreale)Palermo Cathedral (Cattedrale di Palermo)Branciforte Palace (Palazzo Branciforte)Church of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)Politeama Garibaldi Theater (Teatro Politeama Garibaldi)Monreale