4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Venture beyond central Palermo—and discover three of the region’s most beautiful and evocative destinations—on this private, half-day tour. Following pickup from your hotel, head first to Monte Pellegrino: a lovely nature reserve, and home to a shrine dedicated to Palermo’s patron saint. Next, discover the Palazzina Cinese—a former Bourbon royal residence, renowned for its Asian-inspired architecture—before transferring to the seaside town of Mondello. Enjoy a local lunch, admire its art-nouveau villas, and soak up the beach scenery.
- Discover three of the Palermo region’s most beautiful attractions
- See a side of the area that many tourists overlook
- A private tour makes for a more intimate and personal way to explore
- Local lunch, and round-trip transit via air-conditioned vehicle, included
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
DVD (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel Pick-up and Drop Off at your accommodation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- You will be contacted the day before your travel date to arrange the meeting time at your hotel/B&B.
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Find Sicily
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 26487P18
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPalermo4WD Tours - SicilySporting Events - SicilyExtreme - Sicily4WD Tours - TrapaniSporting Events - TrapaniExtreme - Trapani4WD Tours - AgrigentoSporting Events - AgrigentoExtreme - AgrigentoCategory
MartoranaOpera Dei Pupi (Rod Marionette Theatre)Mirto Palace House Museum (Palazzo Mirto Casa Museo)Monreale Branciforte Palace (Palazzo Branciforte)Palermo Cathedral (Cattedrale di Palermo)Massimo Opera House (Teatro Massimo)Politeama Garibaldi Theater (Teatro Politeama Garibaldi)Monreale Cathedral (Duomo di Monreale)Palatine Chapel (Capella Palatina)Four Corners (Quattro Canti)Chiaramonte-Steri Palace (Palazzo Chiaramonte-Steri)Church of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)