4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Choose your own adventure with this private market visit and cooking class in Palermo. With your private guide, visit a local market and pick out a few ingredients that interest you; then head back to the private kitchen to create something. Due to the private nature of your activity, you’ll enjoy personalized attention from your guide and a completely customized experience. Leave the activity with new knowledge about Italian food and ingredients, as well as the ability to recreate the magic at home.
- Private cooking class just for you and your party
- Learn about traditional Italian ingredients on a private market visit
- Tasting session of authentic Italian food
- Take-home shopping tote and apron
Saved to wishlist!
Private guided market tour
Private cooking class (two recipes)
Beverages (water, wines and coffee)
Departure & Return
Departure PointPalermo, Palermo, Province of Palermo, Sicily
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cesarine
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Name your recipe: food market tour and workshop with a Cesarina in Palermo?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Name your recipe: food market tour and workshop with a Cesarina in Palermo?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Name your recipe: food market tour and workshop with a Cesarina in Palermo?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Name your recipe: food market tour and workshop with a Cesarina in Palermo?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCooking ClassesDining ExperiencesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesPalermoUnique Experiences - SicilyCooking Classes - SicilyDining Experiences - SicilyUnique Experiences - AgrigentoCooking Classes - AgrigentoDining Experiences - AgrigentoUnique Experiences - CataniaCooking Classes - CataniaDining Experiences - CataniaCategory
Politeama Garibaldi Theater (Teatro Politeama Garibaldi)Opera Dei Pupi (Rod Marionette Theatre)Four Corners (Quattro Canti)Branciforte Palace (Palazzo Branciforte)Church of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)Monreale Cathedral (Duomo di Monreale)Palermo Cathedral (Cattedrale di Palermo)Palatine Chapel (Capella Palatina)Mirto Palace House Museum (Palazzo Mirto Casa Museo)Monreale MartoranaChiaramonte-Steri Palace (Palazzo Chiaramonte-Steri)Massimo Opera House (Teatro Massimo)