7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Palermo is rich in historic and cultural treasures, but getting around the city and nearby Monreale with public transportation can be stressful and time consuming. Save hours by exploring with a private driver, skipping the hassle of crowded buses and trains and taking in highlights like the Norman palace, Zisa Castle, and Ballarò and Vucciria markets in just hours. Afterwards, set off to nearby Monreale to admire its magnificent cathedral.
- See the highlights of Palermo and Monreale in one day with a driver
- Stop to explore the most important castles, churches, and markets
- Visit nearby gems including Monreale, Mondello, and Monte Pellegrino
- Option of upgrading to include a private tour guide (extra charge)
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Landing and facility fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Of course we are available to pick up all of our travellers everywhere in Palermo area.
- Punta Raisi Airport, Palermo, Sicily Italy
- Port of Palermo, Molo Santa Lucia, 90133 Palermo PA, Italy
- Marina Villa Igiea SPA, Porto, Piazza Acquasanta, 90142 Palermo PA, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sicily Airports Transfer & Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Palermo & Monreale Historical Tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Palermo & Monreale Historical Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Palermo & Monreale Historical Tour ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Palermo & Monreale Historical Tour ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Palermo & Monreale Historical Tour
6 hours 30 minutes
9 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPalermoShore Excursions - SicilyBus Tours - SicilyPorts of Call Tours - SicilyHistorical Tours - SicilyFull-day Tours - SicilyShore Excursions - AgrigentoBus Tours - AgrigentoPorts of Call Tours - AgrigentoHistorical Tours - AgrigentoFull-day Tours - AgrigentoShore Excursions - CataniaBus Tours - CataniaPorts of Call Tours - CataniaHistorical Tours - CataniaFull-day Tours - CataniaCategory
Monreale Mirto Palace House Museum (Palazzo Mirto Casa Museo)Palatine Chapel (Capella Palatina)Palermo Cathedral (Cattedrale di Palermo)Chiaramonte-Steri Palace (Palazzo Chiaramonte-Steri)Four Corners (Quattro Canti)MartoranaOpera Dei Pupi (Rod Marionette Theatre)Church of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)Politeama Garibaldi Theater (Teatro Politeama Garibaldi)Massimo Opera House (Teatro Massimo)Monreale Cathedral (Duomo di Monreale)Branciforte Palace (Palazzo Branciforte)