- Get up close and personal with the sights on a walking tour of the city
- Learn about Palermo’s mafia-related history from your guide
- See many of the city’s major landmarks, including the Palermo Cathedral
- Visit the Antica Focacceria San Francesco, a beloved local eatery
Departure & Return
We will meet in front of the main entrance of Teatro Massimo. Our guides wear a blue backpack with the white words 'NO MAFIA'.
The tour ends in front of one of the most appreciated mafia-free restaurant of Palermo, where you may decide to stop for your meal.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Comfortable shoes are suggested
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- No health restrictions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Addiopizzo Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Palermo No Mafia walking tour: discover the Anti-mafia culture in Sicily.