7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
On this full-day tour from Palermo, you’ll be driven to three of Sicily’s most stunning and history-packed destinations. Enjoy free time to explore the castle town of Castelbuono, the hillside town of Monreale, and the originally Greek seaside hub of Cefalu. Discover the region’s Arab-Norman roots with optional visits to the opulent Cappella Palatina and 14th-century Castelbuono.
- A full-day tour of Monreale, Cefalu, and Castelbuono
- Discover three of Sicily’s most scenic locations in a single day trip
- Travel comfortably from your hotel or cruise port, with door-to-door transfers
- Upgrade to include your own English, French, Spanish, or German-speaking guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Landing and facility fees
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Palermo Airport, Falcone & Borsellino, Punta Raisi and everywhere in Palermo area
- Punta Raisi Airport, Palermo, Sicily Italy
- Port of Palermo, Molo Santa Lucia, 90133 Palermo PA, Italy
- Marina Villa Igiea SPA, Porto, Piazza Acquasanta, 90142 Palermo PA, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sicily Airports Transfer & Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Monreale, Cefalù & Castelbuono Tour, from Palermo area?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Monreale, Cefalù & Castelbuono Tour, from Palermo area?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Monreale, Cefalù & Castelbuono Tour, from Palermo area?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Monreale, Cefalù & Castelbuono Tour, from Palermo area?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Recommend this tour to see some highlights in comfort and style!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Monreale, Cefalù & Castelbuono Tour, from Palermo area
9 hours 40 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursClassic Car Tours Historical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPalermoShore Excursions - SicilyBus Tours - SicilyPorts of Call Tours - SicilyClassic Car Tours - SicilyHistorical Tours - SicilyFull-day Tours - SicilyShore Excursions - AgrigentoBus Tours - AgrigentoPorts of Call Tours - AgrigentoClassic Car Tours - AgrigentoHistorical Tours - AgrigentoFull-day Tours - AgrigentoShore Excursions - CataniaBus Tours - CataniaPorts of Call Tours - CataniaClassic Car Tours - CataniaHistorical Tours - CataniaFull-day Tours - CataniaCategory
Massimo Opera House (Teatro Massimo)MartoranaPalatine Chapel (Capella Palatina)Monreale Mirto Palace House Museum (Palazzo Mirto Casa Museo)Politeama Garibaldi Theater (Teatro Politeama Garibaldi)Opera Dei Pupi (Rod Marionette Theatre)Branciforte Palace (Palazzo Branciforte)Chiaramonte-Steri Palace (Palazzo Chiaramonte-Steri)Monreale Cathedral (Duomo di Monreale)Palermo Cathedral (Cattedrale di Palermo)Church of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)Four Corners (Quattro Canti)