- Visit a historic market in Palermo’s old town to select fresh ingredients
- Learn how to make traditional Sicilian dishes with a hands-on lesson
- Air-conditioned cooking school and English-speaking instructor
- Four-course dinner with wine, homemade liqueurs, and coffee
Departure & Return
I will meet you at Piazza Vittorio Emanuele Orlando at the corner with the Unicredit Bank Position: 38°07'11.0"N 13°21'09.1"E The meeting point is a 5 min walk from Teatro Massimo, go to the back of the theatre and walk straight up & to the end of Via Volturno.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for people with severe food allergies, please get in touch to let us know of any dietary requirements.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Sicilian Pantry
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms