1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Discover the architectural beauty of the Zisa Palace in Sicily with this entrance ticket. Learn about the palace’s history including how it was built in the 12th century by Arabian craftsmen. Explore this UNESCO World Heritage Site in Palermo at your own pace and see the connection between Sicily and Islamic culture.
- Discover an architectural landmark in Sicily
- Explore this UNESCO World Heritage Site independently
- Learn about how the palace was built and used
- See the influence of Islamic culture in Sicily
Transportation to/from attractions
This is not a guided tour
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointIl Castello della Zisa, Piazza Guglielmo il Buono, 90100, Palermo, Sicily Italy
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Only FULL ticket is available online
- Be reminded that Weekend in Italy will send you by email the ONLY voucher / ticket accepted by the museum for the visit. Please make sure you receive it and print it before going to the appointment, as voucher issued by Viator will not allow you the entrance at the museum
- PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS VOUCHER TO GAIN ACCESS TO THE MUSEUM
- Most travelers can participate
- The use of the mask is mandatory for visitors and museum staff during the whole time spent inside the museum.
- The museum has adopted a variety of rules in order to limit the possibility of contagions: - Limitation of entrances and exit - Social distancing in places like restourants, shops, and public places inside the museum - Use of signs to enforce the physical distance of at least 1 meter - Dispenser are available in several areas of the museums for hand sanitization - Daily cleaning of rooms, work stations and public places inside the museum are ensured - The staff at the museum could measure you body heat by the use of a thermometer
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Weekend in Italy
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Zisa Palace Palermo Entrance Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Zisa Palace Palermo Entrance Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Zisa Palace Palermo Entrance Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Zisa Palace Palermo Entrance Ticket?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 14982P62
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sightseeing Passes Sightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingPalermoSightseeing Passes - SicilySightseeing Passes - TrapaniSightseeing Passes - AgrigentoCategory
Opera Dei Pupi (Rod Marionette Theatre)Palatine Chapel (Capella Palatina)Politeama Garibaldi Theater (Teatro Politeama Garibaldi)Branciforte Palace (Palazzo Branciforte)Monreale Cathedral (Duomo di Monreale)Monreale Church of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)Massimo Opera House (Teatro Massimo)MartoranaPalermo Cathedral (Cattedrale di Palermo)Four Corners (Quattro Canti)Chiaramonte-Steri Palace (Palazzo Chiaramonte-Steri)Mirto Palace House Museum (Palazzo Mirto Casa Museo)