- Travel around the island in a colorful, open-air bus with a knowledgeable local guide
- Enjoy a BBQ lunch at La Granja restaurant
- Go swimming in the tranquil waters of Baby Beach
- Unlimited rum punch and other beverages on the bus and hotel transport are included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Your tour provides a closer look at attractions like Arashi Beach, the California Lighthouse and Tierra del Sol Country Club and Resort, located at Aruba’s northwest coast. Snap photos from your perch or disembark to stretch your legs.
Driving south along the island’s eastern coastline, you’ll visit Alto Vista Chapel, the ruins of the 19th-century Bushiribana gold mine and the remains of the Natural Bridge — a limestone formation that collapsed in 2005.
Around midday, enjoy a barbecue lunch served at La Granja restaurant.
Get a glimpse of the mysterious Ayo rock formations before heading to Arikok National Park to see the Amerindian petroglyphs at Guadirikiri Caves. Take a 15-minute guided tour inside one of the caves, whose two chambers are illuminated by sunlight streaming down through holes in the ceiling.
Arriving at Aruba’s southern end, finish with 45 minutes of free time at Baby Beach. Swim in the shallow waters of the tranquil lagoon; if you wish to further explore the marine life, snorkel gear is available to rent (own expense).
Your 6.5-hour tour ends with hotel drop-off in the late afternoon.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring a swimsuit and towel if you'd like to swim at Baby Beach
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pelican Aruba
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Ride was an old school bus with windows removed.Island is always windy, but it helps keep the heat down." See review