- Admire the nighttime skies far from the city lights
- Night vision binoculars to spot stars, planets, and other objects in space
- Learn about the history and legends of stargazing from your guide
- A small-group experience for personal attention and time to ask questions
Departure & Return
As soon as you book your tour we will contact you to work out exact meeting location based on your personalized tour. The directions given here are the general area not the actual viewing location so be sure to contact us before your tour so we can get you more detailed instructions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tony and Molli Rathstone
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons