Departure & Return
This tour departs from behind The Sheraton PCB Golf and Spa Resort. You'll park at the resort, walk around the right side and check in at our kiosk. There is a 5-7 minute walk down the dock. Please let us know ahead of time if you need extra assistance and make sure to arrive 40 min prior to sail.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Dress code is casual (no high-heals)
- Portions of this tour are not wheelchair accessible. Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated provided that the participant is able to board the boat (approx. 2- to 3-steps) on their own or with the assistance of someone in their party
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given notice beforehand, and the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Stroller accessible
- There is a 5-7 minute walk down the dock to the catamaran. Please let us know ahead of time if you will need assistance.
- **It is our company policy to add 20% gratuity to parties of 20 or more for our captain & crew**
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 78 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paradise Adventures Catamaran
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Panama City Beach Dolphin Sightseeing Sail on The Privateer Catamaran.