Explore our promoted experiences
- Ideal choice for families
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Explore a native Emberá village in the Panamanian rainforest
- Ride in a traditional canoe through Lake Alajuela
- Mingle with the villagers and learn what their daily life is like
- See traditional dances and get the opportunity to purchase native crafts as souvenirs
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of people per booking is required
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Embera Village Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Wear shoes that you don't mind getting wet, no mosquitoes for us, and request Danial!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews