- Sightseeing cruise along Gatun Lake from Panama City
- Look out for a vast array of flora and fauna
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Meet with our guide at 7:30am at the hall of the building.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Board a high-speed motorboat that navigates the waterways of the Panama Canal, and marvel at the container ships that transit the canal daily. After your captain turns off the boat engine, enjoy a leisurely cruise that meanders along the forested banks of Gatun Lake. Your guide points out native flora and fauna of the Panama Rainforest, known for its biodiversity.
You’ll get an up-close encounter with the wildlife on a visit to Monkey Island. Disembark the boat at this protected refuge and be on the lookout for primates such as capuchin monkeys, three-toed sloths and howler monkeys as well as various types of bright-beaked toucans and other birdlife.
Your 4-hour tour concludes with the cruise back to Gamboa and the return drive to your Panama City hotel.
Please note: A minimum of four people per booking is required.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Hotel info required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 90 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aventuras 2000 - Gray Line Panama
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms