Explore our promoted experiences
- Travel the entirety of the Panamá Canal on a boat journey
- Admire the engineering of the canal as you pass through all three sets of locks
- View scenic Gatun Lake and the Chagres River
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and beverages are provided
- Round-trip transportation from your Panama City hotel
Departure & Return
Flamenco Marina located on the last island of the Amador Causeway. Behind the Duty Free shop and next to the Panama sign
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 180 travelers
- OPERATED BY Panama Marine Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience