- Panama Canal partial sightseeing cruise
- Enjoy the opportunity to cruise down the Panama Canal
- Travel through the famous Miraflores Locks
- Great tour for history and engineering buffs
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
We pick up passengers from any hotel in Panama City. Passengers from other locations may go to a Panama City Hotel or to the check in point, at La Playita de Amador, Causeway or Gamboa Port.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
After hotel pickup in the morning, travel toward La Playita pier on a drive through Panama City. Journey along the Amador Causeway (Calzada de Amador), a man-made network of four small islands near the Pacific entrance to the Panama Canal. Enjoy breathtaking views of the canal and Panama City skyline before boarding your vessel.
Cruise along the Panama Canal until reaching the Miraflores Locks. Depending on the number of boats present on your date of travel, you most likely have to wait a short while before it’s your ship’s turn inside the locks, but the scene before you is worth it. Enjoy great photo ops as you watch vessels traveling through Miraflores.
Be amazed as your ship is raised up to 54 feet in a two-step process while water from the lake fills the lock’s chambers. Once the process is finished, continue cruising to the Pedro Miguel Locks before arriving at the Gamboa pier.
Here, disembark to re-board the coach for the return transfer to your Panama City hotel.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aventuras 2000 - Gray Line Panama
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms