- Enjoy a guided sightseeing tour of Panama City
- Visit both the modern and colonial areas of town
- Spend time at the Panama Canal and admire the complex system of locks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Venture into Casco Viejo (aka Casco Antiguo) — Panama City’s Old Quarter — and admire the 17th-century Spanish colonial architecture lining cobblestone streets and public parks. Your guide stops at France Plaza, Iglesia de San Jose (Church of San Jose), the Flat Arch and the Metropolitan Cathedral as well as Paseo Las Bovedas, a stone promenade and seawall now home to shops and cafes.
View typical French architectural style of colonial homes in the French Quarter en route to the Panama Canal, whose surrounding landmarks include the Palacio de las Garzas (the President of Panama's official office), the enchanted Balboa area and the Panama Canal Administration Building. Enjoy photo ops of the canal itself, and discover the engineering feats of the Panama Canal locks that enable efficient passage between the Pacific and Atlantic oceans.
Your tour includes admission to the Miraflores Visitors Center, which features several viewing platforms and an interactive museum. If time allows, you can watch vessels as they travel through Miraflores, one of the canal’s three lock systems.
Continue on to the Amador Causeway (Calzada de Amador), a manmade network of four small islands near the Pacific entrance to the Panama Canal. Amid the palm trees and other tropical flora, soak up breathtaking views of both the Panama Canal and the Panama City skyline before return transport to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Hotel info required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aventuras 2000 - Gray Line Panama
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms