8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Head out into the Troodos Mountains with this cultural tour, which mixes sightseeing and culinary adventure. After a visit to the coastal Aphrodite's Rock, you'll make your way inland, visiting traditional villages such as Lofou and Omodos along the way. You'll also stop at the Timios Stavros Monastery and the Millomeris Waterfalls, with cheese and wine tastings and a break for lunch in Platres along the way.
- Travel in the comfort of an air-conditioned vehicle
- Group sizes limited to 21 travelers for an intimate experience
- Haloumi cheese tastings are included in the price of the tour
- Learn about, and taste, local wine at a traditional winery
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Bus with "ConstrucTour" Logo
All clients are kindly requested to arrive in pick up point 5minutes before departure
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- OPERATED BY ConstrucTOUR Travel Agency
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 100% Cyprus - Tour to Troodos mountains and villages (From Paphos) ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 100% Cyprus - Tour to Troodos mountains and villages (From Paphos) ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 100% Cyprus - Tour to Troodos mountains and villages (From Paphos) ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "An awesome tour in Cyprus around Troodos with much drive comfort." See review
Product code: 157802P2
Compare Similar Experiences
100% Cyprus - Tour to Troodos mountains and villages (From Paphos)
4 hours 45 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeWine TastingsHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPaphosFood Tours - LimassolBus Tours - LimassolNature and Wildlife - LimassolWine Tastings - LimassolHistorical Tours - LimassolFull-day Tours - LimassolFood Tours - NicosiaBus Tours - NicosiaNature and Wildlife - NicosiaWine Tastings - NicosiaHistorical Tours - NicosiaFull-day Tours - NicosiaFood Tours - LarnacaBus Tours - LarnacaNature and Wildlife - LarnacaWine Tastings - LarnacaHistorical Tours - LarnacaFull-day Tours - LarnacaCategory