Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Seine River sightseeing cruise in Paris
- Cruise down the Seine river on a Bateaux Parisiens boat and see all the sights along its UNESCO-listed riverbanks
- See top Paris attractions like Notre Dame Cathedral and the Louvre
- Glide under classic bridges, such as Pont Neuf, and listen to audio commentary about their history
- Enjoy a wide choice of departure times: sightseeing cruises depart every half hour
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Near the Eiffel Tower, central Paris Address: Bateaux Parisiens, Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris Directions: At the foot of the Eiffel Tower, Pontoon no. 3 Dates: Daily Return point: Returns to original departure point
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
What To Expect
Glide beneath beautiful historic bridges, including the famous Pont Neuf. Even the riverbanks of the Seine are a sight to behold and have been collectively designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Along the way, a prerecorded audio guide provides commentary on the history and legends of Paris.
The boat will turn around after about half an hour and cruise back up the opposite bank for a scenic and leisurely introduction to the magic of Paris. Your sightseeing cruise ends back at the original departure point near the Eiffel Tower.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You will book your cruise on a specific date, but there is no need to book a particular time slot; you can choose what time you want to go on the day of your cruise – simply show your voucher at the quay when you arrive.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- From 01st of September 2021 to 19th of September 2021 departures every hour from 12.00pm to 09.00pm, Frequency: every 60 minutes
- From 20th of September 2021 to 24th of October 2021 Closed on mondays & tuesdays / Departures every hour from 12.00pm to 09.00pm, Frequency: every 60 minutes
- Most travelers can participate
- From 25th of October 2021 to 07th of November 2021 departures every hour from 12.00pm to 09.00pm, Frequency: every 60 minutes
- From 08th of November 2021 to 19th of December 2021 Closed on mondays & tuesdays / Departures every hour from 12.00pm to 09.00pm, Frequency: every 60 minutes
- From 20th of December 2021 to the 02nd of January 2022 departures every hour from 12.00pm to 09.00pm, Frequency: every 60 minutes
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 400 travelers
- OPERATED BY SEVPTE (Bateaux Parisiens)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms