- Learn about the Catacombs with a local guide
- Skip the long lines and head straight in via a special chamber
- Hear your guide better with included radio headphones
- Visit sections of the Catacombs that are off-limits to most tourists
Departure & Return
Please be present in front of the entrance gate in Place Denfert-Rochereau, 15 minutes before departure time in order to avoid any delays.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes as there is a moderate amount of walking involved
- You will have to climb down and back up 130 steps and walk about 2 kilometers underground during this tour
- There are no elevators, no bathrooms and no lockers
- Be aware that it is always around 14°C (57°F) in the Catacombs, so please dress accordingly
- Only bags maximum 40x30cm are allowed and they must not be carried on the shoulders
- "Skip-the-line" access is guaranteed, even during peak season (except in the event of delays or strikes by the catacombs management)
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements, in the event of this occurring you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This tour is not recommended for people with heart or breathing conditions or for children under the age of 10
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, physically not fit to climb steps, pregnant women and suffering from vertigo, claustrophobia or heart problems
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Star Europe Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience