- Explore Paris at Christmas time
- Let a guide navigate the bustling streets for you
- Avoid the crowds: Discover hidden gems often missed by visitors
- Learn about the holiday history of historic landmarks
Departure & Return
At the metro exit for Palais Royal Musée du Louvre on Place Colette, in front of the Comedie Française. 12 Place Colette, 75001 Paris. If arriving by metro take the exit 'Place Colette'. The metro exit is made of large brightly colored glass beads and is very visible.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour includes a reasonable amount of walking. Please ensure you wear comfortable shoes.
- Infants aged 0-3 years are free of charge and do not require a booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Memories France
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands