- Discover the gay-friendly neighborhood of the Marais
- Hear about the culture of this trendy district from a guide
- Stop at a bakery for an included snack
Departure & Return
Meet your guide in front of the Eric Kayser Bakery. Closest Metros: Sentier (M3), Réaumur - Sébastopol (M3, M4).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that this tour does not include entering into bars or restaurants during the visit, and only includes the aforementioned snack. All other purchases are at client's expense.
- Good walking shoes are recommended.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements or too many passengers in one booking that would overbook the tour. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Meeting the French
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.