2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Getting kids excited about history can be a challenge, but this private tour is tailor-made for families with children of any age. Avoid the long queues with skip-the-line entrance to the Catacombs of Paris, explore the fascinating underground tunnels and tombs, and enjoy an entertaining and educational commentary from your guide.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Catacombs of Paris
- Private tour: custom-made experience for your family
- Entertaining guide and fun activities for all ages
- Choice of departure times to fit with your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Kid friendly guide
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Catacombs of Paris , 1 Av. du Colonel Henri Rol-Tanguy, 75014 Paris, FranceThis activity will end right where it started.
Just outside the Catacombs
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pinocchio Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Paris Catacombs Kids and Families Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Paris Catacombs Kids and Families Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Paris Catacombs Kids and Families Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Paris Catacombs Kids and Families Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Paris Catacombs Kids and Families Tour
2 hours 5 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Ghost & Vampire ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursKid FriendlyPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParisGhost & Vampire Tours - Île-de-FranceWalking Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceGhost & Vampire Tours - Marne-la-ValléeWalking Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeGhost & Vampire Tours - BloisWalking Tours - BloisHistorical Tours - BloisCategory
Palais de ChaillotMusée des Arts et Métiers Pont Alexandre IIIParis Sewer Museum (Musée des Égouts de Paris)Le Manoir de ParisFrench National Museum of Natural History (Musee National d'Histoire Naturelle)Bois de VincennesMuseum of Magic (Musée de la Magie)AquaboulevardPlace de la RépubliqueCentre PompidouPierre Bergé-Yves Saint Laurent FoundationMusée de la MusiqueSaint-Ouen Flea Market (Marché aux Puces de Saint-Ouen)Maison de Victor HugoGustave Moreau Museum (Musee Gustave Moreau)Jardin des PlantesLes HallesSèvres National Ceramics MuseumLes Invalides