- An exclusive Montmartre food and wine tour, with up to ten gastronomy stops
- Eat like a true Parisian, sampling gourmet cheeses, cured meats, fine wines, and chocolates
- Get a peek at standout landmarks, and follow in the footsteps of famous residents like Picasso
Departure & Return
Between the pharmacy and the Starbucks
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary equirements at time of booking
- Comfortable shoes and a raincoat are recommended
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Original Food Tours Paris
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Montmartre Hill Sweet & Savory French Gourmet Food & Wine Tasting Tour.
- "Don't come with a full stomach, but also don't come starving as it's a pleasant pace and doesn't dive directly into heavy food, so there were a few folks on our tour who were disappointed in that." See review
- "Could get quite noisy with all the other tourists walking about.. Would recommend this tour anyone, we walked for about 3 hours, so wear good walking shoes." See review