2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the vibrant and lively Paris of Monet, Renoir, Cézanne, and Toulouse-Lautrec on a 2-hour walking tour of Montmartre, the famous 19th-century bohemian artists' haven. See the atmospheric streets, cafés, and cabarets that inspired some of Impressionism's most iconic paintings, and hear about the daily lives and legacies of the artists who once called the area home. Finish with sweeping views over the city from Sacré Coeur, and then admire Impressionist masterworks up close with a skip-the-line ticket to the Musée Marmottan Monet, which you can visit independently on the day and time of your choice.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Led by a local guide
Saved to wishlist!
Walking tour of Montmartre
Small Group Tour - Exclusive services
Licensed Professional Driver Guide
Guaranteed to skip the long line
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
90 Bd de Clichy, 75018 Paris, France
At the entrance of Le Moulin Rouge
35 Rue du Chevalier de la Barre, 75018 Paris, France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Specific demand, just let us know - we will do our best
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Normandy Melody
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Montmartre Exclusive Impressionist Small Group Walking Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Montmartre Exclusive Impressionist Small Group Walking Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Montmartre Exclusive Impressionist Small Group Walking Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Montmartre Exclusive Impressionist Small Group Walking Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Montmartre Exclusive Impressionist Small Group Walking Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingParisCity Tours - Île-de-FranceWalking Tours - Île-de-FranceArt Tours - Île-de-FranceCity Tours - Marne-la-ValléeWalking Tours - Marne-la-ValléeArt Tours - Marne-la-ValléeCity Tours - BloisWalking Tours - BloisArt Tours - BloisCategory
Living Museum of the Horse (Musée Vivant du Cheval)Quai Branly Museum (Musée du Quai Branly)Architecture and Heritage City (Cite de l'Architecture et du Patrimoine)Gare Saint-LazareMonceau Park (Parc Monceau)Montparnasse Tower (Tour Montparnasse)7th ArrondissementGrevin Museum (Musée Grevin)Attilly Wood Zoo (Zoo du Bois d'Attilly)Maison de Victor HugoNational Marine Museum (Musee National de la Marine)Shakespeare and Company BookstorePère Lachaise CemeteryBassin de la Villette (La Villette Basin)Paris Orly Airport (ORY)Palais GarnierMontmartre Museum (Musée de Montmartre)Grandes Écuries de ChantillyMusée de l'OrangerieHard Rock Cafe Paris