- A history-packed guided tour through Ile de la Cité, with skip-the-line Saint Chapelle tickets
- Cover standout landmarks like Notre Dame Cathedral, Pont Neuf, and the Conciergerie
- Avoid the long waits to see the stained glass of Saint Chapelle with pre-booked admission
- Listen to key background on notable historic sites from your own expert guide
Departure & Return
Meeting point: At the Fontaine St Michel on the end of the Boulevard St Michel Directions: On the end of the Boulevard St Michel, between the two main roads and opposite the River Seine is a large fountain. Your guide will be waiting for you just in front of the fountain. The nearest metro is St Michel.
Your tour will end on the Ile de la Cité
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants aged 0-3 years are free of charge and do not require a booking.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note: due to new measures in France you will need to present certain documents relating to Covid-19 in order to be allowed access into indoor sites. Please ensure you have the necessary documents with you on the day of your tour and please also bring a form of identification. Documents that will be accepted in France: (1) Proof that you are fully vaccinated. For our European visitors this will be the EU Covid Certificate. For American visitors, this is your CDC card. Other visitors please bring the official documents provided by your country. (2) If you are not fully vaccinated, you will need a negative PCR test taken less than 48 hours prior to your visit, (3) or the results of a positive RT-PCR or antigen test attesting to recovery from Covid-19 which is more than 11 days old and less than 6 months old.
- Our cancellation terms remain flexible, you can cancel and be fully refunded up to 24 hours before your tour departure time. If however you are refused entry to a museum or monument because you do not have the necessary documentation, we will not be able to rebook or refund your tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Memories France
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I highly recommend small group tours due to the personalized attention and the stories and details the guide shares." See review