2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Skip The Line Paris Catacombs Tickets
Expert English Licence Guide
Restricted Area Access
All Fees and Taxes
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
1 Av. du Colonel Henri Rol-Tanguy, 75014 Paris, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The Catacombs are wet, dirty, and slippery and 14°c year-round, please bring a sweater and wear comfortable shoes
- Throughout the trip, non-flash photography is permitted.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- For safety reasons and to ensure the preservation of the ossuary, it is forbidden to enter the Catacombs with suitcases and luggage. Only bags 40x30cm are allowed and they must not be carried on the shoulders.
- Wearing a mask is compulsory (from 11 years old) in our spaces.
- The ticket is only valid for the time mentioned when ordering. Any entry outside the reservation window cannot be guaranteed.
- Due to sanitary measures, all visitors must have a time-stamped entry ticket
- For Tickets option traveler go to the attractions point Paris Catacombs: 1 av. du Colonel Henri Rol-Tanguy 75014 Paris
- Audio Guide Not available for Children
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travelcations CO
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Paris Catacombs Skip-The-Line Tickets With Expert Guide?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Paris Catacombs Skip-The-Line Tickets With Expert Guide?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Paris Catacombs Skip-The-Line Tickets With Expert Guide?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Paris Catacombs Skip-The-Line Tickets With Expert Guide?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingParisSkip-the-Line Tours - Île-de-FranceAttractions & Museums - Île-de-FranceSkip-the-Line Tours - Marne-la-ValléeAttractions & Museums - Marne-la-ValléeSkip-the-Line Tours - BloisAttractions & Museums - BloisCategory
Place de la RépubliqueBassin de la Villette (La Villette Basin)Chapel of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal French National Library (Bibliotheque Nationale de France)Mémorial de la Shoah (Shoah Memorial)Montparnasse Cemetery (Cimetière du Montparnasse)Notre-Dame Cathedral Towers (Tours de la Cathédrale Notre-Dame)Paris Currency MuseumLe Grand Rex CinemaPicasso Museum (Musée National Picasso Paris) Museum of the Legion of Honor (Musée de la Légion d'Honneur)César Palace CabaretParis Orly Airport (ORY)Living Museum of the Horse (Musée Vivant du Cheval)La Seine MusicaleParc des PrincesNational Marine Museum (Musee National de la Marine)Hotel de VilleBasilique du Sacré-Coeur7th Arrondissement