Explore our promoted experiences
- Morning walking tour of the classic sights of Paris
- Enjoy a smaller-sized tour group, ensuring a more personalized experience
- Hear illuminating commentary on Paris sights and history from your expert guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Please meet the tour outside the Hôtel Tourisme Avenue
What To Expect
Take a gander of the glamorous and stately Champs-Elysees avenue; Arc de Triomphe, commissioned by Napoleon in honor of his army's victories; and Les Invalides and Napoleon's Tomb.
Check out the obelisk in the Place de la Concorde, which once served as the site of royal beheadings during the French Revolution.
Other sites include the Pont Alexandre III bridge, Ecole Militaire, and bien sur, the Eiffel Tower, constructed in 1889 and still the eternal symbol of Paris.
Pass by the Louvre, the former seat of the French throne and now a grand museum home to world-class art, as well as the d’Orsay, renowned for its grand Impressionist collection.
Throughout your walk, enjoy ample breaks to rest and snap photos.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note that a dress code is required to enter places of worship (Notre-Dame de Paris and Saint Chapelle). No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fat Tire Tours - Paris
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience