Don’t worry—here are some similar options
1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
With admission numbers capped, visiting Paris’s underground catacombs usually means long wait times. With this skip-the-line guided tour, you’ll jump to the head of the queue, getting access to parts of the bone-filled tunnels only accessible to groups with a guide. Tours are capped at only 15 participants and optional audio headsets are included, so you won’t miss a word of the site’s macabre history.
- A guided tour of Paris’s catacombs with skip-the-line admission tickets
- Beat long wait times and enter the attraction directly with your guide
- Enjoy a personalized tour experience in a group capped at only 15 people
- Listen to little-known histories of the bone-filled underground chambers
Saved to wishlist!
Live tour guide (English)
Skip the line admission ticket to the Catacombs
Audio guide/headphones (If Option is selected)
All Booking & tax fees
Hotel pick-up and drop off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Square de l'Abbé Migne, 75014 Paris, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- What to bring : Comfortable shoes
- Not recommended for individuals with claustrophobia
- Not accessible to wheelchairs, strollers or baby carriages
- The Catacombs are wet, dirty, and slippery and 14°c year-round, please bring a sweater and wear comfortable shoes
- Non-flash photography is permitted throughout the tour
- There are 130 steps to walk down and 80 fairly steep steps to climb to the exit
- Meeting point For Audio Guided Option: Go directly with you voucher to the entrance of the catacombs. 1 Avenue du Colonel Henri Rol-Tanguy, 75014 Paris
- Bring Warm clothing
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY France Excursion
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Parisian Adventure : Catacombs with Skip The Line Guided Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Parisian Adventure : Catacombs with Skip The Line Guided Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Parisian Adventure : Catacombs with Skip The Line Guided Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Parisian Adventure : Catacombs with Skip The Line Guided Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesGhost & Vampire ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportParisAudio Guides - Île-de-FranceGhost & Vampire Tours - Île-de-FranceWalking Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceAudio Guides - Marne-la-ValléeGhost & Vampire Tours - Marne-la-ValléeWalking Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeAudio Guides - BloisGhost & Vampire Tours - BloisWalking Tours - BloisHistorical Tours - BloisCategory
Les Ombres Restaurant12th ArrondissementMaison de Victor HugoMuseum of the Legion of Honor (Musée de la Légion d'Honneur)Marché des Enfants RougesGrands BoulevardsTrocadéroChâteau de MalmaisonButte-aux-CaillesBercy VillageArchaeological Crypt of Notre DameNational Museum of the RenaissanceParis Sewer Museum (Musée des Égouts de Paris)French National Museum of Natural History (Musee National d'Histoire Naturelle)Nissim Camondo Museum (Musée Nissim De Camondo)Paradis LatinNouvelle EveParis Currency MuseumAttilly Wood Zoo (Zoo du Bois d'Attilly)Les Invalides