- Private professional photo shoot in Paris
- Receive between 130–150 photos by email after your shoot
- Price applies for groups of up to eight people
- Choice of multiple photo shoot times throughout the day
- Perfect way to commemorate a honeymoon or other major milestone
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Near Le Palais Royal, central Paris Address: La Comédie Française, 1 Place Colette 75001 Paris Directions: Meet your guide outside La Comédie Française. The closest metro station is Palais Royal - Musée du Louvre (lines 1 and 7). You will need to use exit Place Colette. Dates: Daily
Tailor Made Tour
What To Expect
With a photographer who knows Paris at the ready, you can relax into the role of model for a little while, confident that you're in good hands. Let your photographer guide you to some of Paris' most photo-worthy spots or choose specific places you want as the backdrop. You can choose major monuments like the Louvre or the iconic Eiffel Tower, or some of Paris' hidden gems.
Be serious, be candid, be funny, be romantic—whatever suits your mood—and let the photographer capture you and your group at your best. At the conclusion of your shoot, you get up to150 high-quality images via email to remember your Paris trip.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Between 130-150 photos will be emailed to you after the tour at no extra cost
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The duration of this tour is fixed; if you arrive late, your tour will not be extended to make up for lost time.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY A Taste of Paris (Voyages LLC)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Anyone can take selfies in front of iconic Paris landmarks, but if you'd like some great pictures that you know will turn out great, do this instead." See review
- "I highly recommend this tour for any group that is looking to take their memories home with them and thank you Michel for making the tour so amazing We couldnt have asked for a better guide!" See review