- Skip-the-line access to the Eiffel Tower
- Guided 1.5-hour tour of the 2nd Floor
- After the tour, continue to the summit on your own
- Small group ensures personalized attention
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Eiffel Tower meeting point Address: Meet a few minutes walk away from the Eiffel Tower: 19 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris. Directions: Your guide will be waiting at 19 Avenue de la Bourdonnais 75007 Paris in front of the souvenir shop.
What To Expect
As you approach the tower, skip the long waiting lines and proceed by elevator directly to the second level. Look around the second floor, which includes panoramic maps of of Paris and a 1/50th scale model of the tower's original architecture. Enjoy views of famous landmarks like Les Invalides, the Arc de Triomphe, the Louvre, and Notre Dame as you listen to your guide's engaging commentary.
Once your guided tour has concluded, you may continue to explore on your own. Ascend a second elevator for access to the Eiffel Tower's summit, where you can get fantastic views from 1,063 feet (324 meters) up and purchase a glass of bubbly from the Champagne bar.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers from 4 years old
- Children younger than age 3 travel free of charge
- In case of bad weather, maintenance, or for safety reasons, the top level of the Eiffel Tower may be closed
- Skip-the-line access of the Eiffel Tower does not exist to the summit; your ticket includes skip-the-line access up to the 2nd floor and standard access to the 3rd floor
- Tickets cannot be modified, exchanged, or refunded
- Please arrive 15 min early to the Eiffel Tower meeting point; latecomers will not be reimbursed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Europe Tourisme
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms