5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The Eiffel Tower is Paris's most iconic attraction, with ultra-long lines to match! Save time with this combo activity, which includes skip-the-line entry to levels 1 and 2 of the Eiffel Tower, a cruise along the River Seine, and a full-day pass on a Hop-on Hop-off bus tour, so you can explore the city at your leisure.
- Skip long lines at the Eiffel Tower, with easy entry to the lower two levels
- Check out amazing views from the top of the Eiffel Tower, with regular entry
- Explore the city at your leisure with Hop-on Hop-off tour bus day pass
- Cruise the River Seine on a guided boat tour
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Get guaranteed fast-track entry to the first two levels of the Eiffel Tower on this specialty combo tour.
Saved to wishlist!
Intro commentary on the Eiffel Tower's 2nd Level with a host
Hop-on hop-off bus tour for 1 day ( free map, headphone)
River Seine cruise with Audio commentary
Eiffel Tower 2nd Level Priority Access
Eiffel Tower Summit access
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- EIFFEL TOWER :
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 4 years visit the Eiffel Tower free
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- The Eiffel Tower's first and second levels are accessible by wheelchair.
- Summit access is not included on this tour.
- BIG BUS Paris Hop-on Hop-Off Tour :
- Departure point : Route starts at the Eiffel Tower; however, you may board the bus and exchange your voucher at any of the stops
- Departure time :
- April - Sept : Classic Route: 9:30am - 8pm, every 5-10 minutes
- Oct - March : Classic Route: 10am - 7pm, every 15-20 minutes
- Duration : Classical Route :2h25 minutes
- Free on-board Wi-Fi
- Engaging commentary in a choice of 11 languages
- BATEAUX PARISIENS Seine River Cruise :
- Departure point ; Near the Eiffel Tower, central Paris
- Departure time :
- April to September : From 10am to 10.30pm every 30 minutes (except 1 pm and 7.30 pm)
- October to March: From 10.30am to 10pm minimum every hour
- Duration : 60 minutes (approx.)
- Return details: Returns to original departure point
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please be aware that there are unfortunately no restrooms available at our boutique
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY HISTORY GROUP
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip the Line 2nd Level Access & Big Bus 1-Day & River Cruise
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursWater ToursViator Exclusive ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingViator VIP & Exclusive ToursParisHop on Hop Off - Île-de-FranceBus Tours - Île-de-FranceWater Tours - Île-de-FranceViator Exclusive Tours - Île-de-FranceHop on Hop Off - Marne-la-ValléeBus Tours - Marne-la-ValléeWater Tours - Marne-la-ValléeViator Exclusive Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHop on Hop Off - BloisBus Tours - BloisWater Tours - BloisViator Exclusive Tours - BloisCategory
2nd ArrondissementArchaeological Crypt of Notre DameParc de BercyCafé de FloreCaveau de la Huchette Champs de MarsBeauvais–Tillé Airport (BVA)Palais de Tokyo8th Arrondissement1st ArrondissementDiscovery Palace (Palais de la Découverte)River SeineArc de TriompheLes HallesPanthéonPrintempsL'Atelier des Chefs Cooking SchoolPlace VendomeRue MontorgueilViaduc des Arts