Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Discover the birthplace of Paris on a historical walking tour of Notre Dame Island
- Grasp how the Gothic cathedrals built by medieval masons spread the Christian faith
- Admire the buildings which belonged to the royalty of France before the revolution
- €2 Donation to Notre Dame Restoration Fund
Departure & Return
Meet at the statue of Henri IV, in the middle of Pont Neuf- at the western end of Ile de la cite. Pont Neuf is the bridge that links Ile de la Cite to both the left and right banks of Paris. The statue is of a man on a horse sitting in the middle of the bridge. Nearest Metro: Pont Neuf (7) or Cite (4)
What To Expect
Learn about the political and cultural importance of this area and the surrounding Seine River. Hear about ever-evolving Paris from antiquity and the dark ages to present-day as well as the revolution that changed the world as you admire the medieval structures that have survived for hundreds of years.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that the streets around the Cathedral are closed until further notice. Therefore we won’t be able to access the square in front of Notre Dame and see the 0km point.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Wonders Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.