- Louvre and Musée d’Orsay combo tour
- Enjoy skip-the-line entry to bypass the long queues
- Get a comprehensive tour of each museum with your expert guide
- Witness the Louvre’s most famous works including the 'Mona Lisa' and 'Venus de Milo'
- Immerse yourself in the French Impressionist movement at the Musée d’Orsay
- Small-group tour limited to eight ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meet by the LOUIS XIV statue in front of the pyramid of the Louvre Museum. Meet your guide outside of the museum by the statue of the king Louis XIV riding his horse. The statue is the only statue situated in front of the main entrance pyramid of the Louvre museum.
What To Expect
This skip-the-line small-group tour means you get to walk right past the long line outside the Louvre and dive into your Louvre tour right away. The museum is huge and can be overwhelming, but with an expert guide to lead the way you'll be assured of not missing any of the important pieces in the expansive collection.
See world-famous pieces by the likes of Raphael and Delacroix, the gentle curves of the 'Venus de Milo,' the tragic scene of 'The Raft of the Medusa' and the sly smile of the 'Mona Lisa.'
Take a midday break for lunch (own expense) at a nearby restaurant or cafe, accompanied by your guide, followed by a short walk to the Musée d’Orsay on the other side of the Seine River. The beautiful building housing the museum was once a train station—the Gare d'Orsay—and now contains more than 4,000 pieces of art by 19th-century masters like Monet, Rodin, and Van Gogh.
Again, enjoy skip-the-line entry at the Musée d’Orsay to avoid waiting, and begin your tour right away. Learn about the French Impressionist movement, begun by artists like Renoir, Cézanne, Manet and Gauguin. Hear about what made their techniques revolutionary as you listen to your guide's insights into the Impressionist and post-Impressionist paintings you see in the museum.
At the conclusion of your tour, you can enjoy more time to explore the museum's collection at your leisure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is imperative that you provide us with guests MOBILE PHONE NUMBER (including country code)
- A maximum of 8 people permitted per tour allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Notes: Louvre and or Orsay museum may be subjected to occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1h from the tour starting time. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour. No large bags or suitcases are allowed inside the museum, only handbags or small thin bag packs are allowed through security. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some lines may form on tours with 'Skip the Line' or 'No Wait' access. Some specific rooms inside the museum are subjected to a very quiet or restricted right to speak inside, in this cases your guide will provide the information about this places before entering the specific rooms where this rule applies. Some collections may vary along the year.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Babylon Tours LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff