- 2-hour walking tour of St-Ouen flea market in Paris with a local guide
- Shop for authentic yet affordable items from just about every era
- Visit speciality shops that only the locals know
- Get tips on how to haggle and sniff out the best bargains
- Meet market traders and listen to their memorable tales
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 10 people ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meet the guide at Porte de Clignancourt metro station (line 4) at street level, outside McDonald's. Guides wear distinctive pink vests. Spring 2022 advisory. If you plan to ride metro line #4 for a Sunday tour, check the metro schedule in advance, or ride a taxi.
What To Expect
With 2,000 indoor and open-air stalls, the market can be overwhelming for a first-time visitor. Your local guide will give you an insider’s overview of the 16 different submarkets and lead you to the best and most unique stalls, where you can chat with vendors and learn the history behind the goods they sell.
Whether you’re looking for vintage clothes, original art, books, antique furniture or unique household goods, your guide will help you track down treasure at an affordable price and negotiate with French-speaking vendors to arrange payment and shipping, if needed. At the end of your 2-hour shopping bonanza, your guide will escort you back to the metro station, from where you can return to your hotel or continue exploring on your own.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Walks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews