- Take a sightseeing tour in the fresh air that requires minimal effort
- Learn how to handle your e-bike before you take to the city streets
- Enjoy a family friendly tour along quieter streets and bike lanes
- Cycle past the Eiffel Tower and cultural sites such as Musée D’Orsay
Departure & Return
Our shop is inside the Sixt Hire Car parking , so dont panic if you dont see any shop when you arrive , a member of the team will come to you to give you the briefing.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- As an adult you must me over 1m55 / 5'01 Feet to drive your own bike
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- OPERATED BY XL Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "It was pretty easy to ride the E-bikes (some of the wives were a bit afraid in the beginning, but quickly they learned it)!" See review