6 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Surround yourself in the grand spectacle of the Versailles palace and gardens on a small-group tour from Paris. Enjoy pickup from your Paris hotel, then breeze past the queue at Versailles and take a small-group tour through the castle’s ornate interior. Discover the rich tastes of Louis XIV, who built the enormous 700-room complex, adorning the space with extravagance and luxury. Then take a leisurely stroll in the palace gardens before returning to Paris.
- 6-hour, small-group tour of the Palace of Versailles
- Choose a morning or afternoon start time
- Enjoy skip-the-line access to the Palace of Versailles
- Entrance fees and round-trip hotel transport from Paris included
- Stroll through the statue-filled palace gardens at your leisure
- Take a free guided palace tour
- Upgrade to include the Versailles fountain show or musical gardens on selected days
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Get the best of both worlds with a mix of free time and a guided visit.
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Paris
Round-trip transfer by minivan
Guided tour at Versailles (up to 30 people in a group)
If option selected: Musical shows in gardens (seasonal; depends on the day only the afternoon tour
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off outside Paris
Entrance fees to the Grand Trianon and Petit Trianon ( Half day
Train to the Trianons is not included