- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Departure & Return
The Wine and Cheese tasting takes place in the wine shop called WINE TASTING IN PARIS, black door, ground floor, in the cobblestone street called "Rue des Boulangers" number 14. You have 2 metro stations at each part of the street; Jussieu or Cardinal-Lemoine.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wine Tasting in Paris
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands