Departure & Return
The Space Cinema, Largo Sergio Leone, 7/A, 43124 Parma PR, Italy
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Available for gluten free with prior notice. Please advise when booking.
- Not available for vegans and vegetarians.
- Your health is our top priority and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity.
- Stringent Cleaning - We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces and high traffic areas between each tour and hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests.
- Social Distancing - Guests will keep at all time the minimum safety distance in accordance with the instructions given in each place visited. We also ensure that all staff members will be wearing the necessary PPE.
- Guides and suppliers receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ARTEMILIA Guided Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands