Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Private transportation leaves time to visit three producers in one day
- An insider guide to discover small, traditional producers
- Taste three of Parma’s flagship products at the farms where they’re made
- A private tour for a personalized experience and chance to meet producers
Departure & Return
We will meet next to the restaurant, close to the motorway.
We will end the tour at the lunch place. I don't pick up with my car. The tourists should have a car.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Discover with Laura - Food and Cooking
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized