4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Visa Fee & Processing. You'll receive your e-Visa within 3-4 business days.
Twin sharing accommodations at 3-star hotels certified by Tourism Council of Bhutan.
All ground transportation including round trip airport transfers
English-speaking licensed private tour guide
All entry fees to museums & national monuments
All internal taxes for the services listed above
Travel insurance. We highly recommend getting insurance. For trekking adventure insurance is a MUST.
Alcoholic beverages, laundry services, telephone call charges
Tips to guide and driver
Any other expenses of personal nature
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our guide and driver will receive you at Paro International Airport and the departure time will
depend on the flight arrival time.
- Paro Airport, Paro Bhutan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- January, February, June, July, August & December are considered as Regular Season
- March, April, May, September, October & November are considered as High Season
- Youth rate applies to students aged between 13-24 years old only upon submission of a valid student identification document.
- Child rate applies only when accompanied by 2 paying adults
- Visa is 100% guaranteed
- There are only two airlines operating in and out of Bhutan and so securing air tickets can be difficult especially during the months of high season. We recommend you to book least few months in advance especially if you plan to visit during the high season. To ease your burden and take the stress out of trip planning we can take care of your air ticket bookings at no extra commission for the incoming and outgoing flights from Bhutan. You just have to take care of the connecting flights.
- Accommodation will be provided at hotels periodically inspected and certified by the Tourism Council of Bhutan and those are the hotels we love to stay ourselves
- Please let us know if you have any allergy, intolerance and dietary restrictions or any other special request at the time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bhutan Acorn Tours and Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Discover Bhutan in 4 Days?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Discover Bhutan in 4 Days?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Discover Bhutan in 4 Days?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Discover Bhutan in 4 Days?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Discover Bhutan in 4 Days
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingMulti-day ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParoBus Tours - ThimphuHiking - ThimphuMulti-day Tours - ThimphuWalking Tours - ThimphuHistorical Tours - ThimphuBus Tours - LhasaHiking - LhasaMulti-day Tours - LhasaWalking Tours - LhasaHistorical Tours - LhasaBus Tours - KathmanduHiking - KathmanduMulti-day Tours - KathmanduWalking Tours - KathmanduHistorical Tours - KathmanduCategory