- Private tour of Pylos and Methoni from Costa Navarino
- Enjoy views over Navarino Bay in historic Pylos
- Visit the water castle of Bourtzi in Methoni
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up and private transport
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Please arrive 20 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
On arrival, follow your guide on walking tour of Pylos and learn more about the town’s fascinating history. Stroll along the scenic waterfront; pause to enjoy a coffee (own expense) at one of the traditional tavernas or cafés, and visit the hilltop Niokastro castle.
Continue down the coast to Methoni, where the highlight is the water castle of Bourtzi. After exploring the medieval castle, you’ll have chance to enjoy lunch (own expense) at a traditional tavern in Methoni, before setting out on the return journey.
Back in Costa Navarino, your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please notice that extra charges may apply per person or in total of the group for pick-ups from hotels- villas- airbnb outside the proximity of our tour selected pick route. In that case we can provide round trip transfer for customer(s) convenience ad-hoc quoted as per location of customer(s)' property.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MTM D.M.C Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff