- Full-day private tour of Athens from Costa Navarino
- Explore the UNESCO-listed Acropolis, including the Parthenon and Temple of Athena Nike
- Learn more about Ancient Greece at the Acropolis Museum
- Enjoy a walking tour of Athens’ atmospheric Plaka district
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up and private transport
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Athens
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
On arrival, head straight for the star attraction of Athens — the magnificent Acropolis, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Listen as your guide transports you back to Ancient Greece with stories of the legendary city, most of which dates back to the 5th-century BC. Stop to admire the much-photographed Parthenon, the restored Temple of Athena Nike, and the Erechtheion, renowned for its exquisite Caryatid statues.
After a 2-hour walking tour of the hilltop archeological site, continue your discovery of Ancient Greece with a visit to the Acropolis Museum, where the memorable artifacts follow the history of Athens from the Bronze Age through to the Roman and Byzantine eras.
Finally, head into Plaka, Athens’ oldest neighborhood, where you’ll have chance to stroll the atmospheric lanes, browse the shops for souvenirs, or tuck into a typical Greek lunch (own expense) at a local restaurant, before setting out on the return journey.
Back in Costa Navarino, your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel around 8pm.
Please note: Your private tour can be customized to your preferences, so be sure to let your guide know if there are other attractions you would prefer to visit.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MTM D.M.C Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Acropolis Museum and Plaka Day Trip from Costa Navarino.