4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Transport by Private Vehicle
Hotel/Port Pickup Dropoff
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Penang Island, Penang Cruise Port and Penang International Airport.
- Penang Intl Airport, Malaysia
- Port Swettenham Penang
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No Serious Medical Conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Active Dynamics
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Penang: Flexible Half-Day Escapes?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Penang: Flexible Half-Day Escapes?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Penang: Flexible Half-Day Escapes?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Penang: Flexible Half-Day Escapes?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Penang: Flexible Half-Day Escapes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPenangShore Excursions - LangkawiBus Tours - LangkawiPorts of Call Tours - LangkawiHistorical Tours - LangkawiHalf-day Tours - LangkawiShore Excursions - Ko LipeBus Tours - Ko LipePorts of Call Tours - Ko LipeHistorical Tours - Ko LipeHalf-day Tours - Ko LipeShore Excursions - Hat YaiBus Tours - Hat YaiPorts of Call Tours - Hat YaiHistorical Tours - Hat YaiHalf-day Tours - Hat YaiCategory
Escape Theme Park PenangMade in Penang Interactive MuseumAsia Camera Museum PenangSun Yat Sen Museum PenangPenang War MuseumPenang Armenian Street (Lebuh Armenian)Upside Down MuseumPenang Bridge (Jambatan Pulau Pinang)Pinang Peranakan MansionTeddyVille MuseumKomtarSnake Temple (Hock Hing Keong)Khoo Kongsi (Leong San Tong Khoo Kongsi Clan House & Museum)Penang State Museum and Art GalleryPenang Tunnel Museum (Penang Time Tunnel)Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion (Blue Mansion)Penang House of MusicWonderfood Museum PenangMonkey BeachLittle India