2 hours (Approx.)
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to Penang Gold Museum
Meals & beverages
Departure & Return
4/8/2020 - 12/17/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- You will receive confirmation of your booking's availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via extranet
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via extranet
- No re-entry is allowed
- Children aged 6 and below enter free of charge
- Child ticket: Age 7-12
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Real gold for sale (GST exempted) are available at the souvenir shop
- The Public Bank branch beside the museum holds Public Gold trades in the weekdays
- Guests are advised to dress in casual attire (skirts, dresses, and high heels are not encouraged)
- Opening Hours: Daily 9:00am-6:00pm
- Address: PG Gold Museum, 95 Bishop Street, 10200 George Town, Penang (right next to Public Bank)
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Penang Gold Museum Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Penang Gold Museum Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Penang Gold Museum Admission Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Penang Gold Museum Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Penang Gold Museum Admission Ticket
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesPenangAttractions & Museums - LangkawiMuseum Tickets & Passes - LangkawiAttractions & Museums - Ko LipeMuseum Tickets & Passes - Ko LipeAttractions & Museums - Hat YaiMuseum Tickets & Passes - Hat YaiCategory
Khoo Kongsi (Leong San Tong Khoo Kongsi Clan House & Museum) Tours & TicketsCheong Fatt Tze Mansion (Blue Mansion) Tours & TicketsPenang House of Music Tours & TicketsWonderfood Museum Penang Tours & TicketsTeddyVille Museum Tours & TicketsPenang Tunnel Museum (Penang Time Tunnel) Tours & TicketsUpside Down Museum Tours & TicketsLittle India Tours & TicketsKomtar Tours & TicketsPenang State Museum and Art Gallery Tours & TicketsPinang Peranakan Mansion Tours & TicketsPenang War Museum Tours & TicketsAsia Camera Museum Penang Tours & TicketsMade in Penang Interactive Museum Tours & TicketsMonkey Beach Tours & TicketsPenang Botanical Gardens (Taman Botani Penang) Tours & TicketsPenang Bridge (Jambatan Pulau Pinang) Tours & TicketsSnake Temple (Hock Hing Keong) Tours & TicketsSun Yat Sen Museum Penang Tours & TicketsEscape Theme Park Penang Tours & Tickets