5 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
With so many historic and natural attractions to explore, many visitors to Penang find that multiple days are needed to see all of the island’s sights. This five-day tour takes travelers all over the island with an expert guide. Accommodation and transport are all sorted, making this is the perfect tour for anyone seeking an extensive overview of Penang without the hassle.
- Learn about Malaysia’s history as you explore historic colonial landmarks
- Visit a beautiful temple known for its domesticated pythons and vipers
- Travel along Penang’s coastline then climb a mountain for stunning views
- Eat at Penang’s best restaurants with dining advice from your tour guide
Saved to wishlist!
4 nights accommodation
Blue Badge guide
Private air conditional vehicle
Penang Trishaw Ride
Return airport transfer
Lunch and dinner meals
Ford Cornwallis Entrance Ticket
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup from: Armenian Street Heritage Hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Hotel : Armenian Heritage Penang
- Guide will suggest best places to have lunch
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Magunatip Holidays Sdn Bhd
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Penang Pearl of the Orient in 5D4N?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Compare Similar Experiences
Penang Pearl of the Orient in 5D4N
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGeorge TownBus Tours - LangkawiMulti-day Tours - LangkawiHistorical Tours - LangkawiBus Tours - Ko LipeMulti-day Tours - Ko LipeHistorical Tours - Ko LipeBus Tours - Hat YaiMulti-day Tours - Hat YaiHistorical Tours - Hat YaiCategory
Penang Tunnel Museum (Penang Time Tunnel) Tours & TicketsPenang Botanical Gardens (Taman Botani Penang) Tours & TicketsSun Yat Sen Museum Penang Tours & TicketsKhoo Kongsi (Leong San Tong Khoo Kongsi Clan House & Museum) Tours & TicketsCheong Fatt Tze Mansion (Blue Mansion) Tours & TicketsPenang State Museum and Art Gallery Tours & TicketsWonderfood Museum Penang Tours & TicketsPinang Peranakan Mansion Tours & TicketsTeddyVille Museum Tours & TicketsPenang Armenian Street (Lebuh Armenian) Tours & TicketsPenang War Museum Tours & TicketsLittle India Tours & TicketsMonkey Beach Tours & TicketsAsia Camera Museum Penang Tours & TicketsUpside Down Museum Tours & TicketsSnake Temple (Hock Hing Keong) Tours & TicketsMade in Penang Interactive Museum Tours & TicketsPenang House of Music Tours & TicketsPenang Bridge (Jambatan Pulau Pinang) Tours & TicketsKomtar Tours & Tickets