- Immerse yourself on a local farm for a truffle hunt
- Follow a truffle hunter and dog in search of black truffles
- Learn how to cook fresh tagliatelle
- Feast on pasta and truffles after the cooking class
Departure & Return
At railway station
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- We walk in the countryside so you need shoes suitable for that (runners are ok). If you are unable to walk on uneven terrain please let us know in advance. We will walk for about 1h – 1h30 in the wood. If you have any dietary requirements (e.g. vegetarian, allergies) please let us know. If we have bad weather we will be in touch to make sure you are still up for it!
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Umbria con Me
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Truffle Hunting and Cooking Class in a Farm with Lunch.