6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Renowned for one of the world’s best-loved cuisines, there’s no better place to take a cooking class than Italy. With this private package, instead of having to cook in an unfamiliar space, your guide comes to your villa or apartment to bestow years of knowledge upon you. You’ll receive the undivided attention of a private chef, and have the flexibility to choose between an afternoon or evening lesson.
- Master the basics of Italian cuisine during a private cooking class
- A chef comes to your accommodation so that you don’t have to leave
- No need to worry about cleaning; staff take care of it
- Benefit from both the insider knowledge and undivided attention of a guide
Saved to wishlist!
Home made bread preparation
Artisanal home made egg pasta with tomato and basil
Autenthic chicken "cacciatore"
Cooked cream or artisanal tiramisù
Ask to our sommelier to pair the wine
Gratuities: apron as a present & Certificate Italian Foodie, Recipes
Departure & Return
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
10/29/2018 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY CooksApp
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cooking Class in Umbria at Your Private Villa ?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cooking Class in Umbria at Your Private Villa ?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Cooking Class in Umbria at Your Private Villa ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cooking Class in Umbria at Your Private Villa ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifePerugiaCooking Classes - UmbriaCooking Classes - AssisiCooking Classes - Lake BolsenaCategory